Under construction.. we are working on it!
- Blend all together until gooey and can hold its shape.
- On the side – take 1 cup activated buckwheat and add about 10 drops mint oil (more or less according to your taste preference).
- Mix the mint-infused buckwheat into the crust and press into silicon moulds.
1 cup soak cashew nuts
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup maple syrup
Handful of shredded coconut flakes
About 10 drops mint oil
1 tsp vanilla paste
2 pinches of salt
4 spirulina tablets for colour
- Blend in a Vitamix until a smooth consistency.
1 cup melted cacao butter
159-180 maple syrup
150 g raw cocoa powder
- Hand mix cacao butter and maple syrup together with a wooden spoon until smooth consistency. Then slowly, whilst mixing, add the cacao powder. If it starts to harden, mix over a double boiler.
- Assemble with crust, then mint filling, then gentle pour over the chocolate layer and let everything set in the freezer